Thursday 2 April 2015

April it is! And it begins all over again.


Just two evenings back, I was recollecting how hectic it was in April last year.

My dear friend Janu, at that time had urged, cajoled, encouraged and almost bullied me into registering for a blogging challenge.  The A-Z Challenge 2014. She had waxed eloquent about it; saying that it would provide the perfect platform for me to explore this new world of blogging.

I deep dived into the challenge with no regrets and with a few take aways including some new good friends. A few posts after the challenge, blogging took a back seat, though Janu used to urge me to write posts on some of my experiences.

And without fail, this year too exactly around the same time Janu reminded me about the A-Z Challenge 2015.  However this year, it did not take any cajoling or bullying on her part. I very much wanted to be part of it and immediately registered.

And so here I am to see what this year's challenge will bring in its wake.

So let the fun and anxious times begin...

Image courtesy : Google Images

Yes.. How can we be calm when we are expected to write & read posts after posts !

Here's wishing all the very best to those taking part in this year's challenge.

Amen!

For A-Z Challenge 2015

8 comments:

  1. Welcome aboard. Happy to read your posts after almost a year...and love you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Janu :) Love you too :) Couldn't have done it without you.

      Delete
  2. All the best for the challenge Prathima :) This is my 2nd year of participating in A to Z too :)

    Betrayed

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Swathi. Good luck to you too :) And glad to know that we are in the same boat :)

      Delete
  3. Good luck with the challenge Prathima! I look forward to this every year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Stephen, for dropping by and your wishes. :) Wish you too all the best and hope you enjoy the challenge :)

      Delete
  4. Great Prathima... All the every best for your challenge.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Revathy. Happy to see you here :)

      Delete